1. Download the plugin tarball file
2. Unpack it (tar -xzf)
3. Unpack the Nginx installer tarball (located inside the Varnish installer directory: tar -xzf cpnginx.tar.gz)
4. Navigate to the cpnginx directory that was unpacked in step 3 (cd cpnginx)
5. unpack the Nginx source tarball (tar -xzf)
6. Edit the source file inside the Nginx source directory src/http/ngx_http_header_filter_module.c then search for the line with the string "Advanced Hosting" and change it
7. Remove the cpnginx.tar.gz file
8. Re-pack the Nginx installer folder: tar -cf cpnginx.tar cpnginx && gzip cpnginx.tar # answer yes to any overwrite request
9. Run the python installvarnishnginx command
- 5 Users Found This Useful
Latest version of the Varnish Nginx Plugin is: v6.0.0 Release Date: May 01 2019
Nginx stores temporary file in /home/nginx/nginx_client so we recommend that /home/nginx have...
Prerequisite: you must have ordered the plugin and have been issued a license key. Further...