- Be sure to order a managed server if you need technical assistance or trouble shooting.
- Servers are unmanaged. We can only re-image servers should you lose access or have difficulty accessing SSH / Virtualmin.
- Each server re-image costs $20 and is completed within 48 hours.
- We hand-select prospective or new clients based on criteria (sorry nothing personal).
- Priority is given to those who sign up for anually, semi annually, or quarterly in that order.
- Provisioning can take 4 days in certain situations. Next invoice date is pushed out should that be the case.
- Current clients with a server can order as long as all other services remain active.
- We reserve the right to not do or stop doing business with anyone (again nothing personal).
- This service carries no refund, no money back guarantee, and is not prorated.
- All orders will be processed starting May 9th
- Unmanaged servers cannot be upgraded to managed plans (and vice versa). A new order will need to be completed.
- 11 Users Found This Useful
Yes, you certainly can. The platform is capable of running Debian 7 and most of its software...
We hand-select prospective or new clients based on criteria (sorry nothing personal). Priority...
TL;DR; You certainly can but there's one restriction: current server rentals (if any) must not be...
The ARM-based servers are priced reasonably well. Not only do they sport a quad core CPU and DDR3...
Yes we do. However, note that these servers run the Virtualmin control panel. We guarantee the...