Here are the steps needed to restore EUF settings upon removing and reinstalling the plugin:
1) Remove the current plugin
2) Install the new version
3) Enable EUF in WHM -> Varnish -> EUF
4) Run: User Settings Re-Process
- 7 Users Found This Useful
What is this End User Features?
This blog entry discusses the feature set that have been introduced in version 1.8.0 of...
How do I enable the End User Feature?
By default the End User Features is disabled. However, you can enable it with one click. Due to...
How can cPanel users access the Varnish control screen?
Once you enable the End User Features via WHM, your cPanel users' page will show the Varnish...
Pre-requisites / Requirements to run the EUF
1) Be sure to have the cPanel Remote Access Key generated (if it isn't already). This is needed...
Does Varnish restart every time a user adjusts their cache?
No! Anytime one of your users makes a change it's picked up, compiled, added into the VCL, and...